|Mon, Jan 24, 2022, 05:17:04 AM
Current System Time:
|Get updates||Share this page||Search|
|Telegram | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram||Share on Facebook | Tweet Us | WhatsApp | Telegram|
How to access a locked Mac Easily by a code
Status : Co-owner
[For beginners] [MAC]
1) Shut down the computer
2) Now, Turn on the computer and hold command + s keys
3) type the below code line by line (which is shown in red below)
mount -uw /
shutdown -h now
4) Restart the computer
5) Create a new admin account using the setup process that comes in front of you.
6) Wait for the setup to start
7) If you want, you can now change the password of all of the other accounts on the computer.
Rank : Premium A/C Expert
Status : Forum Squad
Rank : Newbie
Status : Member
Nic hack bro, will definitely gonna try this.
|Home | Top | Contact | Sitemap|
|Page generated in 0.32 microseconds|